R e c l a m a t i o n s solicits:
- Theoretical inquiries that contribute to deepening our understanding of the political moment
- Informative, well-researched critical analyses of concrete situations related to the crisis of public education and the various struggles to reclaim and transform the public realm
- Interviews with activists, theorists, researchers, and public figures
- Manifestos, open letters, and public statements
- Responses to all of the above
Pieces will be considered for publication by an editorial body whose mission and members will be subject to collective modification. R e c l a m a t i o n s will be published online once a month. The first few issues may appear irregularly until we gain a sense of the volume of submissions and the time-sensitivity of the material.